Fees and Deposits
- Application Fee: $75/person (Click here for an online application.).
- Administrative Fee: $150 per apartment.
- Deposit: starting at $500 per apartment with approved credit.
- Rent is charged monthly on the 1st. Late fees apply to all rent received after the 5th of the month.
- All residents are automatically opted in for Foxen Personal Liability coverage for $15 per month. You may opt out by providing proof of your own renter’s insurance policy.
- Apartments are available for rent only and are not for sale.
- All leaseholders must be 21 or over.
- Typical leases are for one year but shorter or longer term leases may be available and subject to monthly fees.
- Subletting and corporate housing are subject to management approval and additional fees.
- Pets require a $300 one time fee for the 1st pet and a $200 one time fee for the 2nd pet. These fees are non-refundable.
- All pets are also subject to a $25 monthly pet rent, charged per pet.
- There is a 2 pet limit per apartment.
- All households must be registered via PetScreening and all dogs are required to participate in our PooPrints program.
- All apartments require a utility package which costs $85 per month and includes fiber Wi-Fi, HD cable, routine pest control, and trash service.
- Water and sewer are sub-metered and will be billed to you monthly with your rent.
- Duke Energy is our energy provider. Residents must have an account with Duke Energy directly.
- A background check will be run on all occupants over the age of 18, application fees will apply.
- All applicants must provide a valid government-issued photo ID and proof of funds. PDF format is preferred for these documents and we’re not able to accept screenshots.
- If proof of funds can not be provided, a cosigner is allowed to be added to the lease. They must apply separately and provide same documentation as residents.
- A background and credit check will be run on all applicants over the age of 18, including residents and cosigners.
- May Hosiery Lofts is a non-smoking community.